World Gin Day is celebrated all around the globe on 13th June. For us, it's all about keeping it simple with some classic Hendricks cocktails. Not that we need an excuse, but why not jump on board with World Gin Day and celebrate with a Martini or 2!
Here are Blooming Leopard favourite Hendricks classics:
MARTINI WITH A LEMON TWIST
Refreshing martini with a lemon twist
3 oz Hendricks Gin
1⁄2 oz Dry Vermouth
1 lemon rind twist
- In a clean glass add the Hendrick's gin and dry vermouth and stir with 4-6 ice cubes to chill.
- Strain mixture into martini glass.
- Serve with a lemon twist.
CUCUMBER GIN TONIC
An old favourite with a delicious twist!
2 oz Hendricks Gin
4 oz Tonic Water
2 slices Cucumber
Method: Prepare in the glass
- Pour the gin over ice in a short glass over ice. A tall glass works too.
- Pour the tonic water on top.
- Stir lightly.
- Drop a cucumber slice or 2 in.
- A sprig of Rosemary is also a nice addition.