Terms & Conditions
By purchasing product via the Blooming Leopard online boutique, you are agreeing to the terms & conditions below. Please ensure you have a thorough understanding of all terms & conditions prior to purchase. Blooming Leopard ABN 69 875 766 131.
Please order product through our online boutique at www.bloomingleopard.com. Orders can be generated by creating an account or through our guest check out option.
Alternatively you can place an order by contacting us directly at email@example.com
Our online boutique provides payment options via the 3 below secure payment gateways:
- Credit Card
Orders will not be released until full payment is received and remain the property of Blooming Leopard until this point.
For us to provide you with services, Blooming Leopard asks for personal details such as name, address, phone number and email address. Australian Privacy laws allow Blooming Leopard to collect personal information directly from you if reasonable and and practical to do so. Blooming Leopard secures all personal information received through the online boutique. All personal information including name, address, phone number and email address will not be released or viewed by anyone other than authorised Blooming Leopard team members. Subsequent to this, Blooming Leopard does not currently process via credit card directly (we use PayPal), hence these personal details are not retained by us.
Please also understand:
- We use the personal information provided when placing an order only to complete that order. We do not share this information with any other parties except to facilitate completion of that order.
- We use the information you provide about someone else when placing an order only to ship the product and to confirm accurate delivery. We do not share this information with outside parties except to facilitate completion of that order.
- We use return email addresses to answer the emails we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with others.
Lost or Damaged Goods
If your order has not arrived within 10 days of order placement, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will track the order for you.
Blooming Leopard provides adequate packaging on all products for both transit and storage purposes. If you believe your goods have been damaged in transit, please contact us immediately and endeavour to provide photographic reference of the damaged packaging.
If on receipt of goods, they are not as expected, Blooming Leopard may consider an exchange for another item (to the same value). Blooming Leopard does not facilitate refunds.
Should you wish to exchange an item please contact email@example.com within 10 days of placing order.
- Blooming Leopard will only facilitate an exchange if the goods are in “new” condition and returned with the original packaging still intact (not opened, worn, washed or altered in any way). Exchanges can be declined at Blooming Leopard’s discretion if the goods are deemed damaged, used or worn.
- Sale items cannot be returned/ exchanged.
- It is the responsibility of the purchaser to cover the return shipping costs. Blooming Leopard will also charge an additional shipping charge of $10 for the exchanged product to be redelivered.
- Blooming Leopard is not responsible for loss or damage of goods through return shipping. However if this situation arises we will do our best to work with you (the customer) to reach a positive outcome/solution.
- No shipping costs will be refunded, including initial shipping costs relating to an exchange.
- Shipping costs for shipping of the exchanged item from Blooming Leopard to the customer is payable via Paypal or Direct Bank Debit. Blooming Leopard will provide details in communications.
If you believe your product to be faulty please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Should we deem your product to be faulty through reasonable use, we will honour replacement of product within a 4 week period of purchase.
Care & Maintenance
Please handle all products with gentle care. See information on Product Info.
- Do not machine wash or tumble dry. Do not iron.
- Spot Clean only - if necessary. Wipe over area with a soft, clean, damp cloth.
- Leather is a natural product and softens and stretches with heat/warmth. Sometimes even light rubbing over a marked area with clean fingertips, is enough to remove a slight mark.
- Leather can be treated with leather care product for protection. Alternatively dry clean.
- Whilst it is durable, leather is also delicate, please avoid contact with rough surfaces or textures near your leather piece.
- These products are made from natural fibres and as a result will age gradually. ‘Wear and tear’ is to be expected and adds to the character of the product.
Leather is a natural substance, it does occasionally contain blemishes. Different parts of the hide used can appear slightly different between any 2 products produced. While we do our best to quality control leather pieces used and items produced this is not always avoidable.
Blooming Leopard publishes all prices in Australian Dollars (AUD). Blooming Leopard reserves the right to adjust pricing if and when required. All international orders may be subject to any relevant local country taxes or charges that are at the buyer's expense. This will be quoted upon request.
Given the custom nature of Blooming Leopard’s handcrafted products, we only hold limited stock or simply one-offs. Should your desired product not be available at the time of purchase, we will contact you pronto to discuss the best course of action (likely lead time, refund or alternative product).
Some products listed on our online boutique may be pre-order items. In the case that you have ordered a product that falls into this category we will contact you as soon as possible to notify you and update you with estimated delivery time. These products are easily identifiable on our website so you will be aware at the time of ordering.
Sample/ Sale Products
Sample items have slight imperfections, but still hold the intended form and functionality of the product. Sample or sale items are not exchangeable or refundable, so please choose carefully.
Blooming Leopard Products
Blooming Leopard is a bespoke online boutique. We are committed to providing excellent customer service to lovers of our products. We would like to highlight that all our pieces are designed by us. Each individual piece is produced by hand by our dedicated team. No piece is exactly the same. Any slight imperfections in a product are simply part of its individual charm and we take pride in producing items that are unique and creative. In particular, with the leather products they will soften and and wear with time. As leather is a natural product it will soften with use and heat and build with character after each use.
The search for Blooming Leopard inspiration using eclectic fabrics and leathers has taken us on adventures abroad and hopefully many more to come. We look forward to welcoming you into our world and sharing our beautiful pieces.
If you would like to know anything about one of our products, require more details or specifications please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
Copyright / Website Content
Blooming Leopard retains the copyright for all Blooming Leopard generated designs and products published on the Blooming Leopard website. All other pictures, information and resources used and published as content for this site, including logos, photos and blog content remain the copyright of their respective proprietors.
Due to changing market forces and other circumstances that affect product availability and price stability, we reserve the right to withdraw any product we advertise and change prices without notice. Information contained throughout the online boutique are believed to be accurate and reliable at the time of publishing. There may be misprints, human errors and omissions. We reserve the right to make changes and corrections in prices, products and specifications without notice. Blooming Leopard reserves the right to review, change or modify any Terms and Conditions as a result of external market factors or other extenuating circumstances. All prices are in Australian dollars. Blooming Leopard accepts all major credit cards via PayPal’s secure payment gateway. If for some unforeseen reason an order is not able to be fulfilled, Blooming Leopard will contact the customer as soon as possible to discuss the possibility of a replacement product or a refund.